[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Wed Nov 09, 2016

Craig Mattocks - NOAA Federal craig.mattocks at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 9 19:50:10 UTC 2016

1. I edited the file ${ATCFSTRMS}/fep922016.dat to remove the old fixes (from September), then copied the new version of the file into the ${ATCFARCHIVES}/2016 directory. Lixion confirmed that the fixes import correctly.

2. The error message that appears on the top monitor connected to the Ridges N-AWIPS workstation at the Atlantic desk reads:

“The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1920x1080 @ 60Hz or any other listed timing as per the monitor specs.”

Craig