[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Mon Oct 31, 2016

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 1 01:24:05 UTC 2016

TAFB Shift Log for Mon Oct 31 2016 21:23:59 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Swing Shift

Pacific Forecaster: D Mundell

Atlantic Forecaster: E Christensen

Surface Analyst: E Rivera-Acevedo

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues:

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues: Phone near Atlantic desk is not working periodically. Backup
phone has no power cable. The cord on the phone near the Pacific desk falls
out and had to be taped. Open help desk ticket (CUA-41385-637)

Miscellaneous issues: Tech Control called around 2150Z about Line 162 out
again. SDM followed up as well. I checked web page and noticed recently
sent products were not updated. In fact, most were from mid shift still. I
left a msg with Mark De Maria and contacted Matt Sardi. He was able to
restore ability to post to web through NOAA Port. Meanwhile NCO/SDM will
continue to troubleshoot NHC socket feed (line 162).