[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri May 27, 2016

David Zelinsky - NOAA Federal david.a.zelinsky at noaa.gov
Sat May 28 11:51:56 UTC 2016

I set up the spanish TCD this morning so it will work for this storm
whether the southern region servers are working properly or not.  If San
Juan inquires, you can tell them that we didn't have time to implement the
planned new way of updating the experimental product on our page due to a
combination of NHC web server issues, and needing to focus on implementing
the storm surge products in the last 2 weeks.  A more robust spanish TCD
will update system will be implemented in early June.

Dave

--
David Zelinsky
Meteorologist / Programmer