[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat May 28, 2016

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Sat May 28 23:19:32 UTC 2016

Chris:

Thanks for looking into this. I am pretty sure the RSO processing only uses
the local GVAR servers, but GOES-east has been out for quite awhile, but we
didn't notice because the backup from NESDIS is automatic. We have an open
NCO helpdesk ticket to help track this down. They contacted a local
contractor who should be here early next week.

Mark