[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat May 28, 2016

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Sat May 28 18:19:45 UTC 2016

All,
Current RSO data does not exist in either NAWIPS or AWIPS2. An old version
of those files from January keeps reingesting into the system, so it
appears to be an upstream data flow issue. The configuration has not
changed inside AWIPS or NAWIPS regarding the naming conventions or file id
(area number 5931 and 5932).
>From the sql logs
Last ingest time Today 5932
 2016-05-28 18:06:33.618

Data inside file..reference time
2016-01-08 10:00:00

I will check the sat server ingest configurations for any changes around