[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat May 28, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sat May 28 15:28:06 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Sat May 28 2016 11:28:01 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: T Kimberlain

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: TAFB and SAB satellite fixes did not import at first, but
eventually came in. Quite delayed.

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues: see below

Other Techincal issues: Requested RSO data, and apparently the data are
available but we are not able to access them in N-AWIPS. We were told that
we could access them in AWIPS, but we weren't able to find them there
either. Perhaps something has changed between last season and this one?