[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri May 27, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sat May 28 02:38:08 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Fri May 27 2016 22:38:02 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: M Brennan

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: SAB Dvorak fixes are not importing into the ATCF.

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues: None.

Other Techincal issues: GOES-E RSO data doesn't seem to be populating in
the right place for display in NAWIPS. WFO San Juan called around 9:20 pm
and said they had issued the Spanish version of the TCDAT2, but it wasn't
showing up on the NHC website (http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/spanishtcd.php).
Matt did some investigating and found that the PHP script is correctly
linking to the Spanish TCDAT2 on our local webserver, but not on the web
farm (the public NHC webpage version shows "No Spanish TCD issued within
the past 12 hours"). Also, the halo code that inserts the link to
spanishtcd.php is currently commented out. We'll probably need to address
this after this event. The "Issuing WFO Homepage" links for Charleston, SC
and Wilmington, NC on the NWS Local Statements page were incorrect. Dave Z.
edited the links to correct them.