[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon May 16, 2016
nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon May 16 15:48:51 UTC 2016
Here is today's summary of NHC computer operations:
--- Matt S.
1. First issuances of TWDEP/AT mixed case did not work correctly. Products
were typed with mixed case but upon hitting the send button text reverted
back to all caps. Matt Sardi was able to resolve the issue and both TWDs
were able to be sent in mixed case by the swing shift.
2. Carl McElroy attempted to generate a Spot Forecast for the Central Time
Zone, but the grids were missing/times were coming up as EDT. Carl was
eventually able to issue by editing the previous Spot by hand. Matt S. will
coordinate with Jeff Lewitsky on this issue.
1. The first issuance of TWOEP and graphical TWO were disseminated and
posted to the web without any issues, however two copies of the TWOEP
printed out. TSB (Matt) will work on a more permanent solution to these
intermittent double-printing issues.
2. No ECMWF-based SHIPS available; getting "No such file or directory.
Failed! Exiting..." response when ATCF-icon script is run. TSB will
1. TSB will continue to work with NHC-NCO on patching/rebooting linux
servers in preparation for the season; The primary ATCF server has been
completed, work continues on the Web and compute servers.
1. RFC 170 Daily global SSTs for N-AWIPS
2. RFC 171 DBNet for grib1 CMC and GFS forecast time steps
3. RFC 172 N-AWIPS Restore file changes for sfc analysis
4. RFC 173 New EP offshore zones N-AWIPS map overlay
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts