[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Mar 28, 2016

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 28 17:33:18 UTC 2016

All,
The  ModelBlend_TAFB tool broke after the recent upgrade. I built a
temporary version using from the latest baseline version called
MelloModelBlend_TAFB (the forecasters tested this afternoon);
the ModelBlend_TAFB  needs a few changes to work again,  but we did not
want to overwrite the code until Jeff takes a look.

Thanks
Chris