[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Techincal Edition -- Fri Mar 18 2016 13:12:21 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Jessica Schauer jessica.schauer at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 18 20:56:37 UTC 2016

No, Matt. I haven't had any problems like that. This morning, I had to have NCF reboot LX2 because I had not icons or menus once I logged in (see the log). They rebooted & everything was fine. Trisha can't see radar in NAWIPS because the UNYSIS server is down.

Sent from my iPhone because
I am not on shift