[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Techincal Edition -- Fri Mar 18 2016 13:12:21 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 18 20:29:50 UTC 2016

Jessica,

Are you having other user account issues similar to Trisha, like radar data
not loading, reminder banners not popping up, etc.?

FYI, NCF resolved Trisha's recent AWIPS account problems by removing the
caveData dir in her home directory (caveData files can become corrupted
over time, removing caveData forces the system to re-create the directory
and associated files). Chris or I can clean up a corrupt caveData dir as
well.

Matt

Matthew Sardi
Meteorologist/Programmer