[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Techincal Edition -- Wed Mar 16 2016 14:50:16 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 16 19:01:57 UTC 2016

TAFB,

FYI, from today's TSB Morning Rounds:

3. NCO informed TSB that we lost the Unisys server yesterday that is used
for radar data. NCO is working on getting a replacement

N-AWIPS radar data will be unavailable until this Unisys server is
replaced. Unfortunately, we do not have a restoration time estimate at this
point, but we will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Sardi