[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Mar 9, 2016

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 9 21:16:02 UTC 2016

TAFB reported many dropouts on the GOES-W imagery. I have temporarily
switched the imagery feed to NESDIS until this can be resolved.

I have also put in a helpdesk ticket to figure out if the problem is
software related, or caused by damage to the dishes during the roof work.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>