[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri Jun 24, 2016

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 24 13:34:39 UTC 2016

--- Mark

Matt was able to restore the lightning data in N-AWIPS.
HSU:
Matt was able to restore the sounding time sections on the web. The
remaining application to be restored due to Mike's workstation crash is the
model plots on seahorse. We are expecting the disk drive to be returned
from the restoration company on Monday so we can restore the model plots.

There was an issue with the hurricane hotline not ringing internally, even
though others on the call could hear it. If this occurs again we will open
an NCO helpdesk ticket.
Other items:
Salim is at NHC to assist with fixing the local GOES-east ingest and other
lingering issues, and to train an NCO contractor for future support.