[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Jun 19, 2016

David Zelinsky - NOAA Federal david.a.zelinsky at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 20 11:45:16 UTC 2016

This has been resolved.  There was an extra quotation mark in the python
code that launches the gui, left over from some quick fixes that were done
while we were operating on the backup web server.  I tested it out this
morning and everything is working normally again.

Dave

--
David Zelinsky
Meteorologist / Programmer