[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri Jun 10, 2016

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Sun Jun 12 14:00:18 UTC 2016

Chris:

The satellite wind processing on the compute server is maintained by TSB.
The ssec server is not operationally supported by UW, but it usually is
fairly reliable. Most likely it is an issue at Wisconsin, unless some
firewall change prevented us from connected. Also, in the longer term, I
would like to get the sat winds from an operational source at NESDIS.

Mark