[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Thu Jun 09, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 10 04:42:30 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Fri Jun 10 2016 00:42:24 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: M Brennan

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: None

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues: None

Other Techincal issues: I took a call from Walter Snell at WFO San Juan
just after 6:30 PM, and he stated that he got a pop-up banner on his AWIPS
system stating that a TCV had been issued for their CWA. I checked our
AWIPS system here and saw no issuance of a regular TCV or pre-TCV since
Colin on 7 June. I called NCF around 7:10 PM and they looked into it. They
called back around 8 PM and said they didn't find any type of TCV text
product in SJU's text database and aren't sure what prompted the pop-up
box, but they will keep looking into it.