[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Jun 06, 2016

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 7 01:32:02 UTC 2016

All,
There was a problem running the OFFNT3  this evening...We traced the
problem via the code to the lines that read the previous synopsis. We then
noticed there were missing dots in the previous product that the formatter
was trying to read .. We fixed the old product, and the formatter ran...

Lesson learned...check the old synopsis for missing dots at the beginning
if the formatter fails to run....

Chris