[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Jun 04, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sun Jun 5 05:00:33 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Sun Jun 05 2016 01:00:28 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: R Pasch

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: -None

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues: -lower N-AWIPS Atlantic workstation monitor has a
gray screen and kicked me out of the graphical TWO program.

Other Techincal issues: ESB: SSTs on the NHC internet site look incorrect.
Compare http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/tafb/atl_anom.gif with CPC:
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/hurricane/atlsst_lastweek.gif The
western Atlantic is warmer than normal on just about any SST analysis I
have seen, so the one on our internet site looks erroneous. Obviously not
super operationally significant, but should be looked at next week.