[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Jul 26, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 26 18:49:00 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Tue Jul 26 2016 14:48:54 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: E Blake

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: When I tried to prepare compute data for the 12Z Frank, it
initially came up with an error saying it couldn't find ep072016 in the
database. I exited that ATCF window and restarted another runatcf command.
No problems after that.

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues:

Other Techincal issues: I had to send the public, the forecast/advisory and
the graphics twice for Frank at 15z. Not sure what happened but it worked
the second time.