[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri Jul 15, 2016

Hugh Cobb - NOAA Federal hugh.cobb at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 18 16:16:35 UTC 2016

Monica and CSG,

            Thanks for looking into this. On a related note we are still
having issues on the East Pacific PC with a screen which comes up with
hieroglyphics
when we are prompted to run the rainfall program. This has been an ongoing
issue.

Martin also wondered whether TSB was receiving our shift logs. We have had
several entries about TAFB issues which seemed to go unnoticed.

Thanks
Hugh

--

*“A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly
artificial: that is, when its ruling class has lost its function but

George Orwell 1948