[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri Jul 15, 2016

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 18 15:05:34 UTC 2016

The problem with the TAFB rainfall products was related to the CPHC ATCF
permissions problems. The rainfall program is updating now for Darby and
Estelle. The rainfall program is also holding onto Celia since the
storms.txt file still lists that as an active TS storm.

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>