[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] URGENT - MAJOR ISSUES - Please Read!: Re: TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Jul 13, 2016

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 13 15:41:17 UTC 2016

Fresh off the presses! MAJOR impacts to the NWS at the moment!! Please read!

   - WAN at Silver Spring is down for TOC and NCF - NCO and OpsNet are
   working the problem. Occured at 10:45 am.
   - No observations or SBN data will be coming in until this has been
   fixed. Ex no METARS, no Radar
   - NWS cannot send out any text products, radiofax charts have no where
   to go since the TOC is down
   - SDM can't send admin messages since their messages go through the TOC
   and NCF.

NCO is aware of the issues and working to resolve them.

I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything from NCWCP for any updates to
the situation if no one is able to send out a global email update.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>