[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Tue Jul 12, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 12 14:46:29 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Tue Jul 12 2016 10:46:23 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: R Berg

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues:

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues: Before we updated the graphics for Celia and Darby,
we noticed that the 09Z Surface Wind Field graphics for both cyclones had
errors. Celia's graphic only included the initial positions (without a
track or wind field), and TD Five-E's graphic included Celia's track. This
seems to be a recurring problem with the Wind Field graphics, since we
noticed similar problems late last week.

Other Techincal issues: