[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri Jul 01, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sat Jul 2 02:35:59 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Fri Jul 01 2016 22:35:52 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: R

Forecaster: R Berg

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues: -00Z Dvorak fixes for EP94 from TAFB and SAB did not import
until well after 00Z (MJB) -The Pacific desk ATCF workstation (pac-atcf)
was very sluggish when trying to do anything locally on it. I tried
rebooting the workstation from the login menu but the process hung up, so I
did a hard reboot. The workstation came back up but remains sluggish. I put
in a helpdesk ticket with NCO. Note that running the ATCF itself remains OK
since that runs from the atcfsvr1 server (MJB) -The system time on both the
Atlantic and Pacific desk ATCF workstations has reverted to EDT instead of
UTC. I put in a helpdesk ticket to have that fixed (MJB)

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues:

Other Techincal issues: