[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Jan 11, 2016

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 11 23:41:01 UTC 2016

A Monday evening update on NHC computer ops.

Matt

------

TAFB:

I was contacted by Martin Nelson, who reported that he had to reboot the
Atlantic desk N-AWIPS box 'ballyhoo' several times due to lock-ups (i.e.,
desktop inputs were unresponsive). The system appears to be stable now
after Martin swapped out the Dell keyboard with another; I logged in to
'ballyhoo' remotely but didn't find any obvious software/performance issues
that would account for the symptoms Martin observed.

Please log any additional ballyhoo issues so TSB can track/investigate.

HSU:

No new issues.

Other Issues:

None.