[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Jan 11, 2016

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 11 13:55:40 UTC 2016

A summary of HSU computer operations.

Chris will set up a temporary data feed for the Himawari  data for service
backup this afternoon in AWIPS2. Only one channel is available.

Mark

-----
TAFB:

The ftp gate processing still does not work on the derecho N-AWIPS
workstation. NCO has an oipen ticket. We will update later today.

HSU:

NHC is doing back up for HFO on Monday, including the advisories for
tropical storm Pali. Since we don't have the Himawari data in N-AWIPS yet,
we are extending the GOES-W IR and Vis sectors further west to make sure
they cover TS Pali.

Other Issues: