[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri Dec 09, 2016

Craig Mattocks - NOAA Federal craig.mattocks at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 9 15:02:13 UTC 2016

Update from Becky Cosgrove on the network upgrade next week:

"NCO will be doing network upgrade work in Orlando next week.  Work will be taking place on Tuesday December 13th starting at 9am local time, and Thursday December 15th starting at 10am local time.  This work is not expected to be significantly impactive.  We did not see major disruption when this same work was done in Reston previously.  It is likely IBM will unmount the shared storage filesystems during this work to prevent it from becoming unstable.  We will announce that when it happens."

Craig