[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Thu Aug 25, 2016

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 25 12:54:24 UTC 2016

--- Mark

TAFB grids on the NDFD web page have not updated since Aug 23rd. The SDM
will be notified so this can be fixed.
HSU:
No new issues.
Other items:
Our network bandwidth for incoming data has been close to saturation during
the busiest parts of the day due to the added traffic of multiple HWRF
runs. Expect some delays in the arrival of some model fields. Mark
coordinated with NCO and they are looking into increasing our bandwidth
during certain parts of the year, but that will take a few weeks to
implement.