[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Aug 17, 2016

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 17 15:02:16 UTC 2016

--- Mello

Alertviz banners still popping up for all forecasters on all workstations
when launching CAVE. Chris will investigate after the hardware upgrade (I
fixed it on my user account. Need to look at other user accounts).
HSU:
The 00Z ASCAT-A orbit crossed over TD Six in the eastern Atlantic; however,
the data did not make it into N-AWIPS. These missing parts of orbits around
00Z might be related to the date change. The upstream data is on the manati
server and on their website. Greg McFadden and Paul Chang were provided
screen shots and are troubleshooting.

Other items:
The cpsbn upgrade began this morning it should be done early this
afternoon. No problems so far.