[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Aug 15, 2016

TSB Admin nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 15 12:52:34 UTC 2016

--- Mello

The mouse and keyboard on cumulus stopped responding several times over the
weekend; a reboot temporarily fixed the problem. NCO/TSB will replace the
mouse and keyboard today.

Forecasters could not access the W drive beginning of a mid shift. The
problem appeared to fix itself before TAFB opened a trouble ticket. TSB
will considered it an isolated incident unless the problem occurs again.
HSU:
Charleston, Morehead City, and Wilmington continue to report issues
regarding the Hurricane Hotline. Although they are able to hear us on the
Hotline reasonably well, they can barely hear WPC. There is also more
static on the hotline on our end than before, so I've reopened a trouble
ticket for the both issues. The new ticket number is the following:
681401687 You can contact AT&T here: 1-888-857-8823

Other items:
NCO in conjunction with TSB will perform an AWIPS2, cpsbn hardware refresh
on Wednesday. This should not affect operations since we can use the back
up cpsbn2 server. The upgrade should take about 3 hours.