[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sat Aug 13, 2016

David Zelinsky - NOAA Federal david.a.zelinsky at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 15 11:50:42 UTC 2016

CSG- this happened again this morning.  Oddly, the keyboard wasn't plugged
in at all, but had been functioning earlier in the shift.  Is there any
reason why the workstation would stop working if the keyboard suddenly came
unplugged?  I'm wondering if the extension was loose and it finally got
kicked completely out this morning.  A hard reboot and plugging everything
back in restored the system at least for now.

--
David Zelinsky
Meteorologist / Programmer
Email: David.A.Zelinsky at noaa.gov