[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Sun Aug 14, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Sun Aug 14 18:24:10 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Sun Aug 14 2016 14:24:03 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: T Kimberlain

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues:

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues:

Other Techincal issues: Charleston, Morehead City, and Wilmington continue
to report issues regarding the Hurricane Hotline. Although they are able to
hear us on the Hotline reasonably well, they can barely hear WPC. There is
also more static on the hotline on our end than before, so I've reopened a
trouble ticket for the both issues. The new ticket number is the following:
681401687 You can contact AT&T here: 1-888-857-8823