[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] HSU Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Mon Aug 08, 2016

HSU Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 9 03:14:04 UTC 2016

HSU Shift Log for Mon Aug 08 2016 09:06:33 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: H

Forecaster: T Kimberlain

Technical Issues Summary:

ATCF issues:

N-AWIPS/AWIPS2 issues:

Other Techincal issues: Opened a trouble ticket with AT&T. Morehead City,
Wilmington, and Charleston WFOs indicated that they could not hear WPC on
the medium-range call on Sunday, but they could hear us just fine. ATT&T is
investigating to determine what this issue is. They may have to take down
the hotline outside of the time that we use it for the medium-range call. I
indicated that this would likely be ok during the next several days, but
asked that they call us daily to make sure that this is the case. Ticket
number: 680800944 Phone number to use to contact AT&T: 1-888-857-8823