[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Technical Edition -- Fri Aug 05, 2016

TAFB Shift Log nhc.tsbadmin at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 5 09:54:08 UTC 2016

TAFB Shift Log for Fri Aug 05 2016 05:54:05 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Shift: Mid-Shift

Pacific Forecaster: C McElroy

Atlantic Forecaster: J Lewitsky

Surface Analyst: P Wallace

Technical Issues Summary:

GFE/NCP issues: 06Z Wind Speed Probabilities did not come into AWIPS.
Contacted the SDM (Randy) who did not know anything about the tropical wind
speed probabilities. I explained what they were, where they run, at what
time, and how critical they are for warning products NWS wide. Randy did
not know the name of the job, all he could tell me was a list of jobs that
failed based on his monitor. I called the NCF who informed me that it was a
gateway issue, a national problem, impacting data coming across the SBN.

N-AWIPS issues:

Other issues: