[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Aug 02, 2016

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 2 16:10:09 UTC 2016

I have implemented the RFC for the new location that FNMOC puts their
tracker files on the opah server. I will be able to verify that things when
smoothly when HSU retrieves guidance for EP09 next time since they already
renumbered AL97 to AL05 before the 12Z FNMOC guidance was available on opah.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>