[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Apr 20, 2016

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 20 18:34:34 UTC 2016

One additional item for the Rounds today.

Matt

----------

*TAFB:*

Yesterday, the following issue was reported in the TAFB Shift Log:

High seas background maps in N-AWIPS reverted to older maps. Atlantic and
East Pacific basins.

Our updated High Seas map overlay ($GEMMAPS/ascii/asctpthna.ncp) was
supposed to have been baselined in 7.3.0 by NCO per earlier email exchanges
(most recently on 10/13/2015). However, the 7.3.0 build, which we
implemented a couple of weeks ago, still contained the old/incorrect
version of this map file. I have restored the updated version
of asctpthna.ncp, so this issue should be resolved (may need to restart
NMAP to see the fix).

Matthew Sardi
Meteorologist/Programmer
NHC/Technology & Science Branch