[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log -- Techincal Edition -- Tue Apr 19 2016 20:07:20 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 20 11:26:09 UTC 2016

All,

The new AWIPS2 collaboration server is set to go live today replacing
12Planet. Thank you all for your patience while we set this up (it was a
little frustrating having to leave town unexpectedly this week right when
we were going live; Matt made some fixes).  The Atlantic, Pacific and
Surface desk should each default to the correct list when opening cave from
both the TAFB menu and the baseline menu. The AWIPS start-up menus are
getting a little more complicated as we as more site level applications.  I
will begin writing a document today summarizing the AWIPS launch menus. And
best practices...

Thanks
Chris Mello