[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Mon Apr 18, 2016

Monica Bozeman - NOAA Federal monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 18 13:34:53 UTC 2016

One more update for TAFB:

The final round of GOES-14 SRSOR starts today, 4/18 and it will run through
5/13.  This is our last chance to use/evaluate the 1-min imagery until
GOES-R is launched. If you know of a particular threat that will be
affecting our AOR, please let Michael Folmer know by 18Z the previous day
and he will forward the request to the team.

Monica

monica.bozeman at noaa.gov
<http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov/badges/monica.bozeman>