[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Nov 17, 2015

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 17 23:22:16 UTC 2015

All,
One of the processes on the dx3 did not come back up correctly. This should
not effect operations since the other EDEX servers can handle the work
load.

That being said, we had some strange  issues with the text-database. Some
of the products did not get stored as expected after they were sent out.
The system appears stable at 6:00 PM...
But we will address the issues Wednesday morning. My cell number is on the
sheet if there is a problem overnight sending out any products...

Chris