[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri Nov 13, 2015

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Sat Nov 14 01:22:26 UTC 2015

Here is a Friday evening update on NHC computer ops.

Matt

-----

HSU:

All N-AWIPS workstations except sawfish and tuna (Pacific desk) have been
rebooted. Mike Brennan will reboot these last two holdouts this evening.

TAFB:

All operational N-AWIPS boxes have been rebooted within the past week.

Other Issues:

According to Doug Gaer's NHC System Monitoring Page, the VM server
(nhc-lx-kvm01) that hosts NHC's backup websites is critically low on free
physical/swap memory. Also, the VM server 'uptime' is 233 days. I have
submitted a helpdesk ticket for NCO to investigate.

Matthew Sardi
Meteorologist/Programmer
NHC/Technology & Science Branch
305-229-4496 (Desk)