[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Nov 10, 2015

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 10 23:26:11 UTC 2015

All,
TSB resolved the known issues after the AWIPS2 15.1.1  upgrade.  However,
there is one remaining concern. Eric reported some issues loading certain
model data into GFE.  I loaded all the model data without incident this
evening after the 18Z runs came in.  However, we will need to monitor the
GFE ingest procedures going forward.

Thanks
Chris