[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log for Tue Nov 10 2015 19:36:09 GMT-0500 (EST)

Matthew Sardi - NOAA Federal matthew.sardi at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 11 00:54:32 UTC 2015

TAFB/All,

FYI, I spoke with Jessica, it sounds like she has a work-around for this
particular issue. I've asked her to have folks on shift catalog any other
build snafus that aren't "show-stoppers" so Chris Mello and the rest of us
can take a look on Thursday.

If an issue is a show-stopper, please call NCF and remind them that we just
upgraded (downgraded?) to A2 Build 15.1.1 today (Tue 11/10). They should be
able to tell you if this is a baseline problem that they can help with. If
NCF says it is a local problem that they can't resolve, please call Chris
Mello (primary) or myself (secondary).

Chris did a bunch of testing before he went home after a long day today, so
we aren't anticipating any operationally-critical build issues at this
point... but you never know.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Sardi