[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] NHC Morning Rounds - Holiday Update

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 30 18:30:27 UTC 2015

As an update to this morning's message, the TAFB shift log is working
properly. I am knocking on wood while writing this, but there have been few
technical issues to report the past week or two, so TSB was not receiving
any TSB shift log entries. Thus, continue to use that as before to report
technical issues.

Thanks,

Mark