[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] NHC Morning Rounds - Holiday Update

Mark DeMaria - NOAA Federal mark.demaria at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 30 14:01:08 UTC 2015

The NHC morning rounds from TSB will start up again on Monday Jan 4th. Here
is an update on some recent issues.

Thanks,

Mark

-----

1. The local ingest of GOES-east data has been restored by using a back-up
Global Imaging (GI) system. Brian is working with GI to get the original
system working again.

2. The TAFB shift log stopped forwarding technical issues to TSB and NCO.
That is still under Mike Brennan's account, so we will need to wait until
Monday to fix it. We plan to transition that shortly after the New Year to
a group e-mail Monica set up, so TSB can better maintain it.

If you have technical issues you would normally put in the shift log,
please send them to ncep.nhc.csg at noaa.gov until Monday.

3. The usual off-hours support rules apply over the New Year's holiday
weekend.