[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Fri Dec 18, 2015
Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal
christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 18 19:08:37 UTC 2015
Update on Friday's computer operations....
The left stand up AWIPS2 desktop in TAFB appears to be ready for use.
the new NAWIPS box needs network security permissions. A ticket is open.
Have a great weekend.
1. Matt resolved the .25 and .5 GFS data ingest problem in AWIPS2.
2. TSB and NCO completed the AWIPS2 LX hardware refresh.
3. Chris will configure the new hardware on the standing AWIPS2 boxes today
4. The second AWIPS2 monitor on the two standing desk top needs
configuring. The monitor might have a conflict with red hat after the
hardware refresh. Chris will run some NVIDIA scripts today.
5. Raytheon released a possible fix for the word wrap issue in the AWIPS2
text editor. TSB will configure the editor after the holidays.
National Hurricane Center
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts