[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Wed Dec 16, 2015

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 16 13:35:10 UTC 2015

Mello
-----

TAFB:

1. Matt tested the new standing N-AWIPS workstations in TAFB last night. We
will follow up later today.

2. Chris Mello, Brian and Martin will be doing an AWIPS2, lx box hardware
refresh Tuesday and Wednesday. We will coordinate with TAFB when to
 replace the operational lx boxes  on Wednesday (It should take about  ten
minutes to physically swap out the boxes).

3.    After the harfware refresh, we will investigate the source of the
spurious banner staing the forecast grids GFE do not extend out the
required time period.

TSB will keep you posted on further developments.

HSU:

Other Issues:

None.