[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TSB Morning Rounds - Tue Dec 15, 2015

Christopher Mello - NOAA Federal christopher.mello at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 15 13:48:58 UTC 2015

NHC wil provide Service Backup for HFO on Tuesday from 1600 to 2200 UTC.

Mello
-----

TAFB:

1. Matt tested the new standing N-AWIPS workstations in TAFB last night. We
will follow up later today.

2.  HFO will require service backup on Tuesday in order to install
the AWIPS build 15.1.1; HFO will also swap out a router. The approximate
backup period starts at 1600 UTC and ends at 2200 UTC.

3. Chris Mello, Brian and Martin will be doing an AWIPS2, lx box hardware
refresh Tuesday and Wednesday. We will coordinate with TAFB when to
 replace the operational lx boxes  on Wednesday (It should take about  ten
minutes to physically swap out the boxes).

4.  Warehouse is backup.

5. We are still getting the spurious banners  since about last Thursday;
the banners falsely state the forecast grids GFE do not extend out the
required time period.  Chris will investigate.

TSB will keep you posted on further developments.

HSU:

Other Issues:

None.