[Ncep.nhc.nco_contacts] TAFB Shift Log for Sat Dec 05 2015 06:55:21 GMT-0500 (EST)

TAFB Shift Log michael.j.brennan at noaa.gov
Sat Dec 5 11:55:27 UTC 2015

TAFB Shift Log for Sat Dec 05 2015 06:55:21 GMT-0500 (EST)

Shift: Mid Shift

Pacific Forecaster: MT

Atlantic Forecaster: GR

Surface Analyst: MH

Technical issues: The 72-hour EPAC GFE grids file did not have any data and
any analysis when I was doing the 72-hour WINDWAVE chart. Nothing wrong
happened/there were no problems with the 24-hour WINDWAVE chart, nor with
the 48-hour WINDWAVE chart. I tried to append the 72-hour file, in order to
do that chart, and no file appeared. We repeated everything 4 or 5 times,
and still no 72-hour GFE file appeared on the screens. No data were
transferred after saving and publishing and launching everything to the
world. (MT)