[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Reminder: WAVEWATCH III Developer Meeting - TODAY June 5th 2019

Henrique Alves - NOAA Affiliate henrique.alves at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 7 12:56:59 UTC 2019

Dear Fellow Developers

Thanks to all who joined the meeting this week. In attachment please find
the slides from the two presentations. I will be sending out an email soon
with the date of our next meeting. An announcement will also be made using
the GitHub issues feature. If you have not yet created your GitHub user
account and forked the NOAA-EMC/WW3 repo, this is a good opportunity to do
so. A complete guide is provided at:
https://github.com/NOAA-EMC/WW3/wiki/Developer-Guide#development-workflow

Have a great weekend!

Henrique
_______
Dr Jose-Henrique Alves
Oceanographer at SRG/EMC/NCEP/NOAA
NOAA-NCWCP, 5830 University Research Court
College Park, Maryland 20740, USA
Phone: (301) 683-3762*